Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 1 - Linen Cupboard ('Organized Home' Challege 2011)

After reading a wonderfully-inspiring post over at the mousehouse blog, I eagerly took to my linen cupboard to sort out what I really needed. It felt good to rid my cupboard of all the unnecessary items, and that I can donate the sets to those affected by the recent flooding in Queensland. Perfect!

I am so pleased with how things turned out, and I am going to try and do one of these posts each month. Tupperware draw, pantry, laundry, craft room...here I come!

Brace yourselves...before:

(Sorry for the poor quality) As you can see, things are just shoved in, not in their correct places and things would actually fall out when I opened the door!

And after! Look at the difference:

 
Things are neatly folded and put in their right spot.

1 comment:

  1. wow that looks awesome! and loving the labels on the shelves tee hee. it must be so nice opening it up now. thanks heaps for joining in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete