Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fabric Finds (& Ribbon)

These past few days have just been horrific for millions of Australians (esp. Queenslanders). My house is fine, but my aunty&uncle's house has been completely submerged under water. They have lost a lot but at least they are all still alive. I am still working (someone's gotta sell the supplies) and yesterday on my lunch break I went down to pick up some more fabric. I'm not sure what I will be making with this fabric yet, but I know I want to make a bunting for my 2 yr old cousin's room (once she moves back in) - a lot of her belongings have been wrecked in the floods and something cute and pink will put a smile on her face :)









And check out this cute ribbon that arrived on Tuesday - it has tiny buttons printed on it! It came in white,

 and pink.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your aunt and uncles house. :( So much destruction all over eh? Cloth baby blocks are really sweet to make out of fabric! :) I did that with some sweet fabric scraps I had.
    Thanks for coming by and saying congrats! :)
    Cheers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete