Monday, January 31, 2011

'Organized Home' Challege 2011

The need to organize my home came to me in a flurry: trying to find a pair of earrings a customer had bought. To cut a long story short, I never did find those earrings (and the customer was unhappy). Point being, the earrings were lost in the wrath of my craft room, and I never want anything like that to happen again. I have taken the 'Organized Home' Challenege for 2011, inspired by mousehouse's orgiginal post. I am so excited to finally have a clutter-free house by the end of 2011, one draw at a time! My craft room will be done later in the year, as I am currently moving it out to the bungalow. No pictures until it is complete!



1 comment:

  1. Oh that's my worst fear, losing a product and having someone buy it! I have a shelf outside my craft room where I immediate put all my finished items.
    Good luck with the clean up, I'm the photos will inspire me to organise, but maybe not enough to actually do it... ;)

    ReplyDelete