Friday, January 21, 2011

Fabric Finds

 Hi all! Yesterday my day was spent at Lincraft, buying out all of their cute fabric! This post is image heavy - I think this is the biggest fabric finds post so far!
 
This gorgeous fabric is for my cousin's new baby. The plain pink at the bottom will be the base and the 4 patterned pieces will be the patchwork squares.

Close up of the butterflies, I also have this in blue and yellow, but I secretly hope she has a girl!

This is also in blue, I think it is super cute.

Now for the blue quilt! I'm yet to find a backing piece in the right shade of blue, but I've still got time.

This Gingham chicken fabric is to die for!

I love the little polka dots on the wing & tail.


As you can see, the top 3 fabrics are the same as the pink fabrics.


These are going to be turned into some buntings!

Rainbow polka dot, navy & white, red & white and blue & white striped.

By far my favourite fabric!


Not sure what I can make with it yet. Maybe part of a bunting? Send me your suggestions!


I bought these because they were so cheap and I'm sure they will go to good use!

Lemon butterflies.

I also bought a meter extra of the pink polka dot and pink butterflies to make something for my baby cousin whose house was flooded in the recent QLD floods.

Close up.

The leaning tower of fabric!
As you can see, I have a lot of work to do! I would like to get these quilts done as soon as possible (before Uni starts) and will be ready for whenever the baby comes.

I am thinking of doing a fabric giveaway sometime soon....but for now, what's your favourite fabric in this post? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely stack! My favourite is your favourite - baby safari! Too cute. I also like the collection you've put together for the bunting - bright colors and bold patterns - it's going to look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete