Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Button Collections

I have always been a collector and an organizer, but it was only recently that I had such a powerful desire to collect buttons. Seeing beautiful images of glass jars filled to the brim with colour-coordinated buttons made me envy the owner. I have my big jar filled with mixed buttons, but today I took the plunge and bought bulk lots of all different colours - $91 to be exact! I am so excited for my order to arrive and to start my own rainbow collection! But for now here are some button collections to die for.

DharmaLemon @ Flickr

gemgirlart @ Flickr

rachel in ak @ Flickr

tea pea vintage @ Flickr

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!! So cute! :) I have to separate all my buttons now. :)
    Thanks for popping by. I will let you know when I get time to send you something handmade.
    Cheers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete