Friday, October 21, 2011

My 2011 Handmade Christmas Pledge

It has been a blast to be a part of the handmade community for almost two years now. Last Christmas, I was away right up until the day, so I was unable to do my present shopping online, or to support the handmade community.

This year, however, I am in Brisbane until the 23rd, so I am making the pledge to choose handmade this Christmas!

Source: www.madeit.com.au

I will be buying most gifts, but will be making small and edible gifts for friends and family. I already have lots of ideas, and have sourced inspiration from Martha Stewart and Better Homes & Gardens Christmas/December issues.

I have a few ideas in mind, but have already bought some adorable Christmas stationary on Madeit.



All photos from www.madeit.com.au/onecrafteemumma

I am so excited to support the handmade community, and I hope others will do the same, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment